Are you struggling to stay focused? Below you will find 34 staying focused quotes that should help you solve the issue. Enjoy!
Plus, I will give you a specific advice from one of the top copywriters in the world today. If he has found the advice extremely helpful, I bet it will be helpful for you as well.
If You’d Rather Make Money Than Watch TV… Why Not Try This? It’s FREE to get started, too. You’ll like that part…
Why not give a whirl right now? You’re certainly not committed to anything.
34 Stay Focused Quotes
1. “Without a struggle, there can be no progress.” ― Frederick Douglass
2. “Doing the tough things sets winners apart from losers.” ― Stephen Richards
3. “Very occasionally, if you pay really close attention, life doesn’t suck.” ― Joss Whedon
4. “When you do what you fear most, then you can do anything.” ― Stephen Richards
5. “Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.” – Steve Jobs
6. “Another MS executive recalled that after he showed Gates a game and defeated him 35 of 37 times, when they met again a month later Gates “won or tied every game. He had studied the game until he solved it. That is a competitor.” – unknown
7. “Whenever you want to achieve something, keep your eyes open, concentrate and make sure you know exactly what it is you want. No one can hit their target with their eyes closed.” ― Paulo Coelho
8. “Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem. We all have twenty-four hour days.” ― Zig Ziglar
9. “It is not for me to judge another man’s life. I must judge, I must choose, I must spurn, purely for myself. For myself, alone.” ― Hermann Hesse
10. “To dream by night is to escape your life. To dream by day is to make it happen.” ― Stephen Richards
11. “The true measure of success is how many times you can bounce back from failure.” ― Stephen Richards
12. “To conquer the frustration, one must remain intensely focused on the outcome, not the obstacles.” ― T.F. Hodge
13. “When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you.” ― Stephen Richards
14. “I don’t judge people. It blurs out the center of my attention, my focus, myself.” ― Toba Beta
15. “Instead of focusing on how much you can accomplish, focus on how much you can absolutely love what you’re doing.” ― Leo Babauta
16. “Temperamentally anxious people can have a hard time staying motivated, because their intense focus on their worries distracts them from their goals.” ― Winifred Gallagher
17. “My most important piece of advice to all you would-be writers: When you write, try to leave out all the parts readers skip.” ― Elmore Leonard
18. “I didn’t pay attention to times or distance, instead focusing on how it felt just to be in motion, knowing it wasn’t about the finish line but how I got there that mattered.”
“Judgment is a negative frequency.” ― Stephen Richards
19. “You can’t get the attention of one who focused on himself.” ― Toba Beta
20. “Focusing is about saying No.” ― Steve Jobs
21. “But how?” my students ask. “How do you actually do it?”
You sit down, I say. You try to sit down at approximately the same time every day. This is how you train your unconscious to kick in for you creatively. So you sit down at, say, nine every morning or ten every night. You put a piece of paper in the typewriter, or you turn on the computer and bring up the right file, and then you stare at it for an hour or so.
You begin rocking, just a little at first, and then like a huge autistic child. You look at the ceiling, and over at the clock, yawn, and stare at the paper again. Then, with your fingers poised on the keyboard, you squint at an image that is forming in your mind — a scene, a locale, a character, whatever — and you try to quiet your mind so you can hear what that landscape or character has to say above the other voices in your mind.”
― Anne Lamott
22. “Simplicity is ultimately a matter of focus.” ― Ann Voskamp
23. “It sometimes takes a state of solitude to bring to mind the real power of companionship.” ― Stephen Richards
24. “It’s as if when I open myself up to every perception, things create their own focus.” ― Kristin Cashore
25. “The battle you are going through is not fueled by the words or actions of others; it is fueled by the mind that gives it importance.” ― Shannon L. Alder
26. “Inspiration is the windfall from hard work and focus. Muses are too unreliable to keep on the payroll.” ― Helen Hanson
27. “Drink my Distraction Juice (not from concentrate). It tastes like love, only not so focused on just one ingredient.” ― Jarod Kintz
28. “If you want to concentrate deeply on some problem, and especially some piece of writing or paperwork, you should acquire a cat. Alone with the cat in the room where you work … the cat will invariably get up on your desk and settle placidly under the desk lamp …
…The cat will settle down and be serene, with a serenity that passes all understanding. And the tranquility of the cat will gradually come to affect you, sitting there at your desk, so that all the excitable qualities that impede your concentration compose themselves and give your mind back the self-command it has lost. You need not watch the cat all the time. Its presence alone is enough. The effect of a cat on your concentration is remarkable, very mysterious.”
― Muriel Spark
29. “When you fully focus your mind, you make others attracted to you.” ― Toba
30. “In those days, a boy on the classical side officially did almost nothing but classics. I think this was wise; the greatest service we can contribute to education today is to teach few subjects. No one has time to do more than a very few things well before he is twenty, and when we force a boy to be a mediocrity in a dozen subjects, we destroy his standards, perhaps for life.” ― C.S. Lewis
31. “Doing the tough things sets winners apart from losers.” ― Stephen Richards
32. “Always focus on the front windshield and not the review mirror.” ― Colin Powell
33. “Bring the mind into sharp focus and make it alert so that it can immediately intuit truth, which is everywhere. The mind must be emancipated from old habits, prejudices, restrictive thought processes and even ordinary thought itself.” ― Bruce Lee
A Bonus Quote:
As a bonus I want to give you a quote by John Carlton – one of the best copywriters in the world today. Here’s what he has to say about staying focused:
“Best advice I’ve gotten in a long time: Commit to the shot, and keep your head down.
In other words, consciously choose your next action…
… give it 100% of your focus and ability…
… and concentrate on the fundamentals that most often get overlooked.
Works in golf, too.
Wish I’d learned this tip earlier in my career. Might have curtailed my time as a clueless slacker by years…”
Imagine for looking for legit work-from-home opportunities and finding THIS when you go inside… WOW
Why not make it the very next thing you do?
What About You?
What is your favorite method to stay focused?
Which of these 34 staying focused quotes did you like best?
Please drop me a comment into the comment section below.