Did you know that 97% of people who enter into online marketing world, quit within their first year?
Do you know why?
Because they think it’s a cake walk, that’s why.
However, it is not. To succeed online, you have to overcome many obstacles, endure setbacks and go through many struggles. That is hard. So hard that 97% of all starters quit.
I encourage you to read those famous quotes about overcoming obstacles. See what it is said about struggles – that there’s nothing wrong with efforts. In fact, we can benefit from them a lot. So be very encouraged.
If you’d rather make money than watch TV… Why not try this? It’s FREE to get started, too. You’ll like that part…
Why not give a whirl right now? You’re certainly not committed to anything.
Famous Quotes – Overcoming Obstacles
1. “The real achievers are those who, in the dreary pit of sacrifice, still smile up at the goal.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich
2. “If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favour freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without blowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters. This struggle may be a moral one, or it may be a physical one; or it may be both moral and physical; but it must be a struggle.” ― Frederick Douglass
3. “Life’s a climb. But the view is great.” ― Miley Cyrus
4. “Our power of perseverance is as that of an eagle. We soar above our challenges.” ― Ellen J. Barrier
5. “As beauty lies in eyes of the beholder, struggling lies in reaching further. ” ― Santosh Kalwar
6. “They key of persistence opens all door closed by resistance ” ― John Di Lemme
7. “There’s a lot of activisms that doesn’t deal with empowerment, and you have to empower yourself in order to be relevant to any type of struggle.” ― Talib Kweli
8. “Writing is really just a matter of writing a lot, writing consistently and having faith that you’ll continue to get better and better. Sometimes, people think that if they don’t display great talent and have some success right away, they won’t succeed. But writing is about struggling through and learning and finding out what it is about writing itself that you really love.” ― Laura Kasischke
9. “There is scarcely any passion without struggle.” ― Albert Camus
10 . “Struggle isn’t fun, but it is an opportunity to be brave” ― Rae Smith
11. “Achieving success is a challenge but so is struggling so you may as well choose success.” ― Rob Liano
12. “The raw elements of gold and silver are refined and purified by intense heat. The same is true for you and me. To attain the purest beauty of who we truly are…we all must be forged by fire. The struggles and trials we suffer and learn from are all part of the refining process towards the priceless beauty that’s within us all. God knows that at your soul’s enduring core lies the truest of all treasures.” ― Jason Versey
13. “We grow when the walls press in. We grow when life steals our control. We grow in darkness.” ― Mary E. DeMuth
14. “The most wonderful things in life will be difficult. There is so shortcut, no easy way out. Success will be gruelling. But the feeling that comes with it surpasses any pain, any suffering that you may endure on the way there.” ― Ally Peters
15. “Successful people see trials as growth experiences, rather than stumbling blocks. You have everything you need for success. You’re a beautiful young woman, and you’re strong, and you have a clever mind. If you let anyone convince you otherwise, you steal from yourself.” ― Lisa Wingate
Finding out more costs nothing. And you’re not committing to anything else.
16. “She was nothing in particular. But at least she had a purpose.” ― Scott Westerfeld
17. “A writer is someone for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people.” ― Thomas Mann
Now, I know that might sound a bit simplistic. But, too often we’re led to believe that struggling is a bad thing, or that we struggle because we’re doing something wrong.
I disagree. I look at a struggle as an opportunity to grow. True struggle happens when you can sense what is not working for you and you’re willing to take the appropriate action to correct the situation. Those who accomplish change are willing to engage the struggle.” ― Danny Dreyer
19. “The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value. I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress and grow.” ― Thomas Paine
20. “O snail. Climb Mount Fuji. But slowly, slowly!” ― Kobayashi Issa
21. “When I am struggling with my life I look up towards the sky and say; LORD you take over” ― Joan Disantis
22. “There is no life without struggle.” ― Santosh Kalwar
23. “Whenever you feel a little stricken down in pain, think about this. The knife has to be sharpened by striking and rubbing it against something strong before it can become useful! You are going to be great after the struggles.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
24. “On top of the world, or in the depths of despair.” ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
25. “Most of us try to do too much because we are secretly afraid we will not be able to do anything at all.” ― Rick Aster
26. “I have worked with many people over the years who struggled with basically hopeless problems – negative situations that for the most part could not be fixed or changed. In these situations, there was always one very powerful thing they could change. They could change their perspective. They could make a fundamental change in how they saw themselves and their lives, and this always made the situation more bearable.” ― Kimberly Giles
27. “The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of those depths.” ― Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
28. “You will never be entirely comfortable. This is the truth behind the champion – he is always fighting something. To do otherwise is to settle.” ― Julien Smith
29. “They say it’s impossible. I refuse to believe it. The journey may be difficult and the desired end unlikely. My patience and commitment may be tested by something that won’t happen overnight. It may be that I veer off the path or quit before reaching my goal, but that doesn’t mean it is impossible.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich
30. “No one stands at the beginning of a race and then finds himself in the end having never taken a step forward. And if that were to happen—the sweat and struggle avoided—what stories would he have to tell? The goal includes the journey; it’s all part of the dream.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich
31. “Life is a voyage across troubled waters where our days are often spent clinging to the top of the highest mast, scouting for a comforting glimpse of shore.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich
32. “The greatest heroes in life are those that never give up on someone. They stick it out and make it work. They sacrifice things in their life, in order to help others grow. They give up what they want because someone needs it more. They work hard and overcome adversity. They fail for a moment, but get back up on their feet to show others they don’t have to stay down. ― Shannon L. Alder
33. “Film can’t just be a long line of bliss. There’s something we all like about the human struggle.” ― David Lynch
34. “It’s the things you fight for and struggle with before earning that have the greatest worth. When something’s difficult to come by, you’ll do that much more to make sure it’s even harder–if not impossible–to lose.” ― Sarah Dessen
35. “Tonight,” he said, “we shall get quietly and thoroughly drunk…in memory of all that was lost. And on the morrow, I begin the struggle to win it back.” ― Sharon Kay Penman
36. “Never throughout history has a man who lived a life of ease left a name worth remembering.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
37. “The things that let you down are the things that let you see how far you have rose.” ― Amani Abbas
38. “Those who do not move, do not notice their chains.” ― Rosa Luxemburg
39. “Quietly endure, silently suffer and patiently wait.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.
40. “What is the difference between an obstacle and an opportunity? Our attitude toward it. Every opportunity has a difficulty, and every difficulty has an opportunity.” ― J. Sidlow Baxter
41. “For, after all, the best thing one can do when it is raining is let it rain.” ― Henry W. Longfellow
What if I could show you a real system you can use to make $1,200+ a month, working from the comfort of your home… Would you be interested?
It won’t cost you a bean to find out if it can help you.
What About You?
Thank you for reading my collections of Famous Quotes – Overcoming Obstacles. Which quote did you like the most? Please drop me a comment into the comment section below.