Is Clicksure a scam or a viable make-money-online opportunity? To answer that question, let me first illustate it with my own story. A true story. Before that, though…
Verdict: I cannot recommend ClickSure because they openheartedly welcome and promote all kind of shady products (incuding outright scams). You want to do business with Clicsure, be prepared to promote scams.
Better ALTERNATIVE to the ClickSure that will help you make $1200+ a month online. And these testimonials are proof.
Best place to start is always one that doesn’t cost you a cent, too.
Full Review – Is Clicksure a Scam or Legit?
Here’s My Story
It was in early 2013 when I first time stumbled across an internet scam. No, it wasn’t Clicksure. However, ClickSure promoted that scam…
The offer of that make-money-online scam was lucrative enough and I ended up buying it. After all, Clicksure gave me their sure-fire 60 days money back guarantee.
That’s why I took the risk.
Well…As soon as I had bought my way into the product’s dashboard I understood I was neck deep in a trouble. That was the day I had my first experience with upsells.
Turned out, the getting in was not enough to succeed beyond my dreams. To unlock the the door to success unheard before, I had to pay them again.
Needless to say, it made me suspicious. How on Earth can I know if this is their last level. The level where all the doors are unlocked, and they reveal me their secret treasure trove? What if they keep me paying and paying without ever revealing the sweet secret of how to make money online?
So… I chose to ask refunds.
Hey, how naive I was! I thought to navigate to their contact page, take their email and ask for refunds!
Navigate to what contact page to begin with?
There was NO contact page. No contact information. None. Only then it dawned on me …
… That’s how scams offer 60 days money back guarantees.
But because I had bought the product through Clicksure I contacted them and asked for refunds. Luckily enough, they answered. In fact, they were very kind to me. They told me to provide all the details, my bank confirmation about the purchase of the product, etc.
I sent them EVERYTHING they asked me. Finally, this was what they told me:
Hey, of course, it was you, Clicksure!
Anyway, long story short, I got scammed by the product promoted by Clicksure (Obviously, that product does not exist anymore). I lost my money, was angry and frustrated.
This was not entirely negative experience, though. It did NOT make me give up my online adventure. Instead, I stood up again wiped off the dust and started to look for legit opportunities. And that’s how I found this Internet Marketing training platform. I have built this very website here by following their certificate courses.
By the way, they have a free starter membership, so you don’t risk anything by seeing what’s up. Just click here to learn more about my #1 recommendation.
Back to Clicksure. Even though I have a negative experience with the company, I still want to give an unbiased review on it. Therefore, I took the pain and did my research. Why? To help you. Read my review and see if Clicksure is for you. And if you can benefit from it.
What You Will Find Here
To give you a crystal clear picture about how you can (or cannot) benefit from Clicksure, I cover the following topics in my review:
- What is ClicSure
- What is an Affiliate Marketing and how does it work
- How does Clicksure work
- Problems with Clicksure
- Clicksure complaints
- Pros and Cons
- Clicksure aleternatives
- Final Verdict
Therefore, let’s dive right into the subject. The first stop:
What is ClickSure
Clicksure is a Chinese Affiliate network company, which describes itself as the “Self Service Marketing & eCommerce Solution.” In other words, Clicksure is an online marketplace where you can make money by:
- Being an affiliate (promoting selected products available in Clicksure, and earning commissions)
- Being an advertiser and thus gaining access to over 400,000 Clicksure affiliates.
- By selling your products online.
In this way, it is similar to Clickbank (I suspect you have heard about it). However, there are few significant differences from the Clickbank, though.
1. Clickbank is a giant, reputable company, established in 1998 while Clicksure is a relatively new and still small marketing solution (founded in 2012) with already stinking bad reputation. And that for a reason (I’ll come to it in a minute).
2. The Headquarters of Clickbank is in the United States while Clicksure is a Chinese based company with the parent company in Mauritius, UK, and the USA. This fact allows Clicksure to welcome scammy products (and even outright scams) and still get away with it.
3. And that’s why Clicksure has earned its stinking reputation – By gladly accepting all the products and sales pages declined by Clickbank and other reputable affiliate networks.
Now, does Clicksure work? Well, apparently, to answer this question let me explain first what affiliate marketing is and how it works. Just in case you don’t know it. Because that’s what Clicksure is all about.
If you already know how affiliate marketing works, just skip the following section.
What Is an Affiliate Marketing and How Does It Work
What is affiliate marketing about (KW)? Well, it is just one way to make money online. But it is a powerful way and worthy to be considered as an option. Once you master the game, it can make you filthy rich.
It is a type of marketing where you (an affiliate) promote other companies’ products. When people buy those products, these companies pay you a commission.
Let me see if I can explain it better. OK. There are certain Affiliate Marketing steps that I outline here:
- You contact a merchant asking permission to promote her product (to be its affiliate).
- The merchant provides you with a unique affiliate link to its product.
- You promote the product on your website.
- When a visitor of your site wants to buy the product, he clicks on that unique affiliate link.
- The link takes him to the merchant’s sale page.
- The visitor buys the product that you are promoting.
- You earn a commission from that sale.
The ‘magic’ behind the affiliate link is that it tells the merchant that YOU were the one that sent this customer to her. And thus, YOU are the one who gets the commission.
That’s it. Technically, all you need is a website (if you don’t have it yet, build it here now. Quick and Easy. And it’s FREE). Then you need a merchant with an affiliate program and products to promote.
However, there is one more crucial link between you and success. The missing link is a customer.
No visitors, no clicks, no commissions. Sad, but true.
Therefore, once you have a website, you need to learn how to drive traffic to your site. That’s where the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and keywords come into play. Both, SEO and keywords help your site rank in higher positions in Google, Ping, Yahoo, etc. search results.
So; If you are serious about learning Affiliate Marketing, or you want to know what is Affiliate Marketing training check here, and I explain to you how to get started.
Imagine for looking for legit work-from-home opportunities and finding THIS when you go inside… WOW
It won’t cost you a bean to find out if it can help you. Click here now.
How Does Clicksure work
Back to Clicksure.
Clicksure is an affiliate network, an online marketplace where merchants with affiliate programs are looking for new affiliates. And where affiliates are looking for new products to promote.
The merchants make money by selling more products. You earn money by being their affiliate, promoting products and earning commissions. And Clicksure makes money by bringing these two together.
Clicksure Sign Up
Clicksure com login page includes four different options for Clicksure sign up:
- Sign up as an affiliate (No sign-up fees) – the option that you need.
- Sign up as an advertiser
- Sign up with a CRM account
- Sign up as a master
As you see, only Clicksure affiliate login does not include sign up fees. Fortunately, this is the option that you are interested at the moment.
After signing up as an affiliate, you land on Clicksure Affiliate Dashboard. It looks like this:
On the left-hand side, you will see a menu. In that menu, there is “Marketplace.” That’s the place where you find all the merchants with their affiliate programs and products to promote. Hit the “Marketplace” and you will see the list of 12 categories:
However, most of these categories are pretty much empty with no significant number of vendors. At the time of writing, there are only two Clicksure categories with a large number of products: “E-Business & Marketing” and “Forex & Investing.”
So let’s hit one of these sub-categories and see what they offer and how much you can earn by an average sale.
See. Your task is to find your favorite vendor, get it’s affiliate link and start promoting it. The more customers you will find for that merchant, the more commissions you will make.
Is Clicksure a Scam?
As far as I have learned, Clicksure itself is not a scam. The big trouble, though, is that it happily accepts products and sales pages which are scammy (or outright scams)! And this fact alone makes Clicksure a scam business for many.
Or, at least it has such an awful reputation that most savvy marketers don’t want to have too much to do with it.
You want me to give you a proof? I am glad that you asked. The very first time that I hit the Clicksure Marketplace, the #1 product on top of the pile was…
The Blueprint Millionaire! See:
Why is it significant? It is significant because luckily enough, I have done extensive research on it and written a 2000+ word Blueprint Millionaire Review.
Therefore, I can confirm you that Blueprint Millionaire IS an outright scam. They lie right to peoples’ face and rip away their hard earned money.
Yet, Clicksure promotes it as its #1 Marketplace offer!
It makes me angry, you know.
Not only that. When you open the product in Clicksure, that’s what you will see:
See! Clicksure gives the Millionaire Blueprint trust score 100 out of 100?!
Now, let me ask you this:
Question: If they declare scams like this one here 100% safe, can you trust Clicksure? You bet.
And you know what? Clicksure knows well about its stinking bad reputation. However, it hasn’t done much to combat it. Why? I don’t know.
Here’s even more for you:
What Happens When You Promote a Scammy Product?
Now you are in an unusual position: You can make money within Clicksure but mostly BY promoting scams. So what are the consequences?
Aha! Try these for size:
- How do you feel when some poor grandmother loses her last savings on a nasty scam product that YOU have sold her? This would be on YOUR conscience, right? YOU will be the one that has to live with the burden.
- You destroy your online reputation. People won’t trust you anymore. Bad, very bad! If you did not know it, in the business world everything is built on trust. People won’t buy from those they don’t trust. Therefore, you better think seriously about it. Do you really want to put your reputation at risk?
- Clicksure gives all its products 60 days money back guarantee. And you are their affiliate. When you promote their scammy products, your customers are going to ask for refunds. So how about your commissions? Canceled, canceled, canceled.
What about legit products?
It is true that not all Clicksure products are scammy. However, good luck finding out those legit products. Because you need much time for research. And even when you find them, there is such a high competition involved that it’s tough to elbow yourself through and above the crowd.
Turns out, it’s not only me who has struggled to get refunds from Clicksure. I give you some more examples, just to make you aware of the fact that it has happened:
Pros and Cons
- 60-day money back guarantee
- Clicksure honors legitimate sales
- Clicksure honors refunds (mostly)
- Accepting scammy products (or outright scams)
- Clicksure has a bad reputation, which might put your reputation in a bad light as well.
- It’s difficult to find legit products
- You make money by promoting scams
- There are complaints that people don’t get refunds
Here I give you a list of Clicksure Alternatives. I put them in alphabetical order. However, I have not tested them yet so I recommend to use them cautiously.
- Affiliate Ranker
- Affiliate Traction
- Amazon Associates
- CJ (Commission Junction)
- Rakuten Marketing (LinkShare)
- RAPBank (Rapid Action Profit Bank)
According to my findings, ClickSure is not a scam itself. That being said, it accepts and promotes scammy products. Therefore, I cannot recommend Clicsure.
Better ALTERNATIVE to the Rio Profits scam that will help you make $1200+ a month online. And these testimonials are proof.
Why THIS is risk-free for you. Look closer and you’ll see why.
What About You?
Is ClickSure a scam or not? And do you have any experience with Clicksure or its products that you want to share?
Please leave your thoughts in the comments section below.