As of February 2018, Facebook has about 2.13 billion active users worldwide which is a definite increase from the numbers that it got during the same period last year.
With this large number of users, it should be no surprise that about 93% of marketers utilize Facebook for their marketing strategies with most companies allocating special funds for such projects.
All this makes it hard not to ask, “how to get paid for posting ads on Facebook?”
Imagine for looking for legit work-from-home opportunities and finding THIS when you go inside… WOW
It’s FREE to get started, too. You’ll like that part…
Facebook is still the unrivaled social media platform when it comes to the number of users and the size of its reach. The science behind the statistics only proves that no matter the niche or audience that you want to reach out to, chances are you should be able to find them without any problem.
Advertising on Facebook
The Facebook business team has created a simple access page where you can sign up and create ads on Facebook. Here you can select your target audience, filtering them down to the age, gender, and location of who you want to reach with your ads. Facebook even lets you choose where the ads would be placed. It can be part of the sliding section where all ads are, or it can be a static ad on the site.
Do’s and Don’ts of Facebook Advertising
- Do groom your page or profile to look as professional as possible. Attach an attractive cover photo, as well as a profile picture that can help you sell your ad better.
- Provide variety in your posts by coming up with alternate ways of presenting them or by shaking things up a little. This would prevent the “been there, done that” syndrome which causes potential buyers to walk, or rather, click away.
- Do engage with your audience by replying to comments and liking them as much as possible. And while trolls do lurk on Facebook more than anywhere else, you can always professionally engage them and challenge them without provoking an online spat.
- Don’t spam your feed with too many sales-focus posts. While you know you are getting paid for posting them, insert personal pictures or favorite quotes somewhere down the line so that your profile would not look like the classified ads on Sundays.
- Don’t ignore or remove comments from your posts. This is not the proper decorum and can lead to more people clicking out on what you are trying to sell. Accommodate and humor them when you can and gently back away if their trolling skills are way better than yours.
- Don’t link exclusively to the site or product that you are selling. Much like the second item on the Do’s list, add variety to your posts, this also includes the products that you are selling too.
If you’d rather make money than watch TV… Why not try this? It’s FREE to get started, too. You’ll like that part…
Why not give a whirl right now? You’re certainly not committed to anything.
How to Get Paid for Posting Ads on Facebook
Some enterprising individuals have come up with a better way of offering opportunities to those who are seeking by letting them post ads on behalf of certain entities. This is a no-brainer work as everything will be provided, including the media and even the times of upload.
What you need to do to start earning is:
- Create a Facebook account if you don’t have one, but why shouldn’t you have one already?
- Moreover, find pages and sites who partner with Facebook users and advertise for them.
- Once you have partnered with these companies or entities, you will be given access to the ads that they currently run.
- You would then have the chance to pick the ads that you’d like to display on your account by posting it directly to your feed. You can change the ad from time to time to be more consistent with your drive.
The amount of money that you can make is dependent on how much the agency or site you partnered with is willing to pay based on the number of friends and followers that you may have.
That being said, remember that this is an easy cash flow for you so don’t expect too much as you’ll never get rich this way. If you want to make real money online (the right way) check out the #1 affiliate income opportunity and see if it can help you.
Diving into Detail
Getting paid to post ads on Facebook, or any other social media for that matter is easy money, which usually would mean that it is a scam. But is it?
“Get Paid to Post Ads” schemes work like this:
- You sign up with one of the many sites that offer this service to companies and they, in turn, offer the same opportunity to other people.
- They would then send you instructions on how you can access the different media that they have.
- You are then given the freedom to choose whichever ad you would like to run for the day.
- They would then run a report that will tell them the reach of your ads which would then translate to the amount that you would be paid.
- You have the option of selecting more than one program per site so you can have multiple ads running at the same time.
How to Spot the Scam
Sometimes you would be led to an unfamiliar site where you would be asked to pay upfront for a membership fee in exchange for materials and training. They would then send you instructions on how to post the same ad that clicked and how to entice people to click it the same way you did until it becomes an entire circle and your “joinees” sprout other “joinees” and so on.
If you have done this at least once in your life, then you’ve participated in a pyramid scheme that offers no guarantee of income. As a rule of thumb, doubt sites and programs that would ask for payment upfront for bogus reasons like membership fees and what-not.
While some of these fees are valid, especially for educational courses, there are those that would promise heaven and earth for a couple of dollars. Read the fine print, as they always say.
Knowing how to get paid for posting ads on Facebook have proven to be beneficial financially to some, but it does not always work for everybody else. Remember that there is no such thing as easy money and posting too many ads at the same time, especially for the same campaign, can raise doubts and might compromise your personal Facebook account along the way. Moderation is always the key to everything.
What if I could show you a real system you can use to make $1,200+ a month, working from the comfort of your home… Would you be interested?
It won’t cost you a bean to find out if it can help you.