Have you ever been frustrated when things didn’t go as you wanted?
These times are hard to handle, aren’t they?
You want to give up and quit. At least, this is a temptation that I feel in those times.
That is particularly the case for blogging and content marketing. It’s like riding a roller coaster. If things go well, you are in high spirits and motivated to work hard. But what do you do when things don’t go as planned? As for me, these making mistakes quotes have been motivating.
You find here 51 hand-picked inspirational quotes to encourage you in hard times. Reading those you see the pattern of life and that you should not be afraid of making mistakes. They are treasured indeed.
Why Twitter Size?
Did you know that quotes tend to get about 847% more retweets than questions? Did you know that people who tweet quotes have about 43% more followers? That is the reason I picked Twitter size quotations. Tweeting them is easy.
Imagine for looking for legit work-from-home opportunities and finding THIS when you go inside… WOW
It’s FREE to get started, too. You’ll like that part…
51 Making Mistakes Quotes
1. “It’s always helpful to learn from your mistakes because then your mistakes seem worthwhile,” – Garry Marshal
2. “You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing.” – Rene Descartes
3. “Be thankful for your mistakes. They will teach you valuable lessons.” – Author Unknown
4. “Mistakes are the portals of discovery,” ― James Joyce
5. “Even the knowledge of my own fallibility cannot keep me from making mistakes. Only when I fall do I get up again.” ― Vincent Van Gogh
6. “One mistake does not have to rule a person’s entire life.” ― Joyce Meyer
7. “You can only go forward by making mistakes.” ― Alexander McQueen
8. “The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.” ― Elbert Hubbard
9. “The 50-50-90 rule: anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there’s a 90% probability you’ll get it wrong.”― Andy Rooney
10. “You grow up by making mistakes. I’ve made a ton of them, but as long as I keep on failing better, I don’t mind.” ― Joely Richardson
11. “Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement.” – Henry Ford
12. “What a waste my life would be without all the beautiful mistakes I’ve made.” ― Alice Bag
13. “Assert your right to make a few mistakes. If people can’t accept your imperfections, that’s their fault.”― Dr. David M. Burns
14. “Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something.” ― Morihei Ueshiba
15. “One who makes no mistakes makes nothing”― Giacomo Casanova
16. “We learn from failure, not from success!” ― Bram Stoker
Here’s something you can do, at home and at your own pace, to make $1200+ a month online.
Finding out more costs nothing. And you’re not committing to anything else.
17. “I’ve made every mistake – but mistakes are how you learn.”― Tony Benn
18. “Smart people learn from their mistakes. But the real sharp ones learn from the mistakes of others.” ― Brandon Mull
19. “Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes.” ― Oscar Wilde
20. “Mistakes, obviously, show us what needs improving. Without mistakes, how would we know what we had to work on?” ― Peter McWilliams
21. “The successful man will profit from his mistakes and try again in a different way.” – Dale Carnegie
22. “It is important that we forgive ourselves for making mistakes. We need to learn from our errors and move on.” ― Steve Maraboli
23. “Show me a person who has never made a mistake and I’ll show you someone who has never achieved much.” ― Joan Collins
24. “The only man who never makes a mistake is the man who never does anything. – Theodore Roosevelt
25. “Of course I make mistakes. I’m human. If I didn’t make mistakes, I’d never learn. You can only go forward by making mistakes.” ― A. McQueen
26. “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.” ― George Bernard Shaw
27. “We all make mistakes but one has to move on.” ― Jeffrey Archer
28. “If you have the guts to keep making mistakes, your wisdom and intelligence leap forward with huge momentum.” ― Holly Near
29. “So fear helps me from making mistakes, but I make a lot of mistakes.” ― Steve Irwin
30. “Life isn’t about algebra and geometry. Learning by making mistakes and not duplicating them is what life is about.” ― Lindsay Fox
31. “To avoid situations in which you might make mistakes may be the biggest mistake of all.” ― Peter McWilliams
32. “Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
33. “People think computers will keep them from making mistakes. They’re wrong. With computers you make mistakes faster.” ― Adam Osborne
34. “If you’re not making mistakes, then you’re not doing anything. I’m positive that a doer makes mistakes.” ― John Wooden
35. “While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior. – Henry C. Link
36. “A mistake is simply another way of doing things.”― Katharine Graham
37. “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” ― Albert Einstein
38. “Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.” ― Scott Adams
39. “A well-adjusted person is one who makes the same mistake twice without getting nervous. ― Alexander Hamilton
40. “Making mistakes is a lot better than not doing anything.” ― Billie Joe Armstrong
41. “I have learned all kinds of things from my many mistakes. The one thing I never learn is to stop making them.” ― Joe Abercrombie
42. “As long as the world is turning and spinning, we’re gonna be dizzy and we’re gonna make mistakes.” ― Mel Brooks
43. “If you’re not making mistakes, then you’re not doing anything. I’m positive that a doer makes mistakes.” ― John Wooden
44. “It’s okay to make mistakes. Mistakes are our teachers – they help us to learn.” ― John Bradshaw
45. “Sometimes… I think parents work so hard to keep us from making their mistakes, they won’t allow us to make our own.”― C. Sheehan-Miles
46. “Mistakes are the growing pains of wisdom.” ― William Jordan
47. “Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.” ― Salvador Dalí
48. “We have to make mistakes, it’s how we learn compassion for others”― Curtis Sittenfeld
49. “I always say the minute I stop making mistakes is the minute I stop learning and I’ve definitely learned a lot.” ― Miley Cyrus
50. “Don’t be afraid in nature: one must be bold, at the risk of having been deceived and making mistakes.” ― Camille Pissarro
51. “Mistakes are always forgivable if one has the courage to admit them.” ― Bruce Lee
What if I could show you a real system you can use to put $1,200+ per month into your account, working from the comfort of your home…
…Would you be interested?
Why not give a whirl right now? You’re certainly not committed to anything.
What About You?
Which quote did you like best? What other making mistakes quotes do you like?
You may also like these quotes:
- 80 Quotes Overcoming Adversity
- 10 Great Motivational Quotes About Working Hard, TeamWork and Helping Others
- 33 Terrific Tom Brady Quotes for Bloggers – Put in Practice Now!
- 41 Navy SEAL Inspirational Quotes and Sayings – Never Quit. Never Consider It.
- 62 Mental Strength Quotes for Bloggers – Quitting is Not an Option
- 35 Famous Donald Trump Business Quotes – Ideas You Can Use
- 28 Famous Arnold Palmer Quotes – You Can Learn the Secrets to Success From the Golfing Icon