Yes, millions feel intense disgust towards US president-elect Donald Trump. Meanwhile millions of others show a fierce support toward the charismatic real estate tycoon. You cannot find many straddling the fence.
Now, on whichever side of the fence you stand, this site (and this post here) is not about politics.
Over the last decades Donald Trump has built a colossal Trump real estate empire. Therefore, you can learn a heck of a lot from him.
So, let me start with this quote by Donald Trump:
“The reason the great skyscrapers went up in Manhattan — is that Manhattan is an island of very powerful bedrock. It’s granite and basically very high density rock that frankly, makes digging foundations unbelievably difficult.
“You have to blast to build in Manhattan. And the buildings went up in Manhattan because of the power of that bedrock. Once you dig that foundation – and they dig with dynamite – and once you dynamite out and you secure that foundation, that building isn’t going anywhere.” (Source: PBS)
This quote stroke me like lightning.
Take it from the perspective of an entrepreneur. You are on your way to build a business for yourself. Not just a bamboo hut but a skyscraper.
Maybe you are right in the beginning of your journey. It means, you need to lay a solid foundation for your campaign.
You are going to dig and you hit… bedrock. Hey! It’s hard as rock, right? You need to dig AND dig with dynamite. It’s just that hard.
However, once you have blasted and laid a secure foundation, your building (your business in our case) isn’t going anywhere.
You get the point, right?
It’s nothing short of a brilliant picture that Donald Trump gives us here: If you want to build in Manhattan, you have to blast.
And if you want to build a business, you have to blast too. There are no shortcuts. No easy and “get quick rich” ways. It requires some blasting and digging and building… But then – you have built a ‘skyscraper’ for life.
So, here we go:
35 Famous Donald Trump Business Quotes
Motivational Quotes About Working Hard:
1. “The harder I work the luckier I get. When you have the momentum going, play the momentum.”
2. “When luck is on your side it is not the time to be modest or timid. It is the time to go for the biggest success you can possibly achieve.”
Donald Trump Quotes About Overcoming Obstacles:
3. “There’s always opposition when you do something big. I do many things that are controversial. When people see it, they love it!”
4. “Nothing is easy. But who wants nothing? Your financial intelligence is greater than that!”
5. “Avoid your comfort zone — It’s probably outdated anyway.”
6. “My style of doing things is fairly simple. I just push, push, and push again what I want to achieve.”
7. “Defeat is a state of mind. You are defeated only when you accept defeat, and assume the hopless mindset of a defeated person.”
8. “You can’t be successful if you can’t handle pressure.”
Donald Trump On His Faith:
9. “People are so shocked when they find… out I am Protestant. I am Presbyterian. And I go to church, and I love God, and I love my church.”
10. “I am very, very proud to say that I am pro-life.”
11. “I have a Bible near my bed.”
Donald Trump Sayings On Winning:
12. “What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.”
13. “Part of being a winner is knowing when enough is enough. Sometimes you have to give up the fight and walk away, and move on to something that’s more productive.”
14. “A lot of people don’t like to win. They actually don’t know how to win, and they don’t like to win because down deep inside they don’t want to win.”
15. “When purchasing anything do not hesitate to bargain to get the most favorable terms for yourself.”
16. “Most people think small because they are afraid of success, afraid of decisions, afraid of winning.”
17. “We’re gonna win, win, win and we’re not stopping.”
On Helping Others:
18. “I give to everybody. When they call, I give. And do you know what? When I need something from them two years later, three years later, I call them, they are there for me.”
Donald Trump Golf Quotes:
19. “Somebody made the statement that has built or owns the greatest collection of golf courses, ever, in the history of golf. And I believe that is 100 percent true.”
20. “I have made really some significant deals because I play golf.”
21. “I always want to think of myself as an underdog.”
22. “It’s always good to be underestimated.”
Donald Trump Sayings On Learning:
23. “Experience taught me a few things. One is to listen to your gut, no matter how good something sounds on paper. The second is that you’re generally better off sticking with what you know. And the third is that sometimes your best investments are the ones you don’t make.”
24. “What my father gave me more than anything else is great tutoring and a great brain, frankly.”
25. “I try to learn from the past, but I plan for the future by focusing exclusively on the present. That’s ehere the fun is.”
Donald Trump Sayings on Passion:
26. “With out passion you don’t have energy, with out energy you have nothing.”
27. “If you’re interested in ‘balancing’ work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable.”
28. “If you love what you do, if you love going to the office, if you really like it – not just say it, but really like it – it keeps you young and energized.”
29. “Everything I do in life is framed through the view of a businessman. That’s my instinct. If I go into a pharmacy to buy shaving cream, then I’m going to look for the best deal on shaving cream.”
Donald Trump on Failures:
30. “Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war.”
31. “I apologize when I’m wrong.”
Donald Trump on Setting Goals:
32. “As long as your going to be thinking anyway, think big.” (Source: Forbes)
33. “The point is that you can’t be too greedy.”
34. “I wasn’t satisfied just to earn a good living. I was looking to make a statement.”
35. “If you don’t believe in yourself, no one else will.”
Finally, let me ask you this:
Are you tired of worrying all the time where the next dollar is coming from? Are you tired of taking orders all the time?
Listen. It’s time to get out of your own way. You have an amazing life to lead.
Don’t forget, you have nothing to lose.
Before You Go:
Now that you have read these 35 famous Donald Trump business quotes, did they make sense? Which of these Donald Trump sayings stroke the cord strongest? Please tell me by leaving a comment into the comment box below.