I wrote this blog post with blogging and Internet Marketing in mind. There are tons of great quotes about time on the internet, but not all of them are about time management. This very is the thing that I have found crucial while building my online campaign.
I collected the following list of time management tips and strategies to help you improve your performance level. You will be surprised how much more time will be able to save. More time allows you to accomplish more things, and this gives you a great deal of satisfaction.
These quotes here will teach you some excellent lessons how to achieve that.
50 Inspirational Quotes about Time Management
1. “Well arranged time is the surest mark of a well arranged mind.” – Pitman
2. “He who every morning plans the transaction of the day and follows out the plan, carries a thread that will guide him through the labyrinth of the most busy life.“ – Victor Hugo
3. “The best time to plant a tree is twenty years ago. The second best time is now.“ – Proverb
4. “Determine never to be idle. No person will have occasion to complain of the want of time who never loses any. It is wonderful how much can be done if we are always doing.“ – Thomas Jefferson
5. “Money, I can only gain or lose. But time I can only lose. So, I must spend it carefully.“ – Unknown
6. “To save time is to lengthen the life.“ – Unknown
7. “It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste.” – Henry Ford
8. “We must use time as a tool, not as a couch.“ – John F. Kennedy
9. “How you spend your time is more important than how you spend your money. Money mistakes can be corrected, but time is gone forever.“ – David Norris
10. “Until we can manage time, we can manage nothing else.“ – Peter F. Drucker
11. “Take care of the minutes and the hours will take care of themselves.“ – Lord Chesterfield
12. “Time has no meaning in itself unless we choose to give it significance.“ – Leo Buscaglia
13. “There’s never enough time to do it right, but there’s always enough time to do it over.” – Jack Bergman
14. “A year from now you will wish you had started today.“ – Karen Lamb
15. “If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done.” – Bruce Lee
16. “To do two things at once is to do neither.“ – Publius Syrus
17. “If you want to make good use of your time, you’ve got to know what’s most important and then give it all you’ve got.“ – Lee Iacocca
18. “Never let yesterday use up today.“ – Richard H. Nelson
19. “A man must be master of his hours and days, not their servant.“ – William Frederick Book
21. “Monday is the key day of the week.“ – Proverb
22. “He that rises late must trot all day.“ – Benjamin Franklin
22. “Much may be done in those little shreds and patches of time which every day produces, and which most men throw away.“ – Charles Caleb Colton
23. “Time = life; therefore, waste your time and waste of your life, or master your time and master your life.“ – Alan Lakein
24. “You may delay, but time will not.“ – Benjamin Franklin
25. “Review our priorities, ask the question; what’s the best use of our time right now?“ – Alan Lakein
26. “This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it.“ – Ralph Waldo Emerson
27. “The idea is to make decisions and act on them — to decide what is important to accomplish, to decide how something can best be accomplished, to find time to work at it and to get it done.“ – Karen Kakascik
28. “In truth, people can generally make time for what they choose to do; it is not really the time but the will that is lacking.“ – Sir John Lubbock
29. “Time makes heroes but dissolves celebrities.“ – Daniel J. Boorstin
31. “I must govern the clock, not be governed by it.“ – Golda Meir
32. “We realize our dilemma goes deeper than shortage of time; it is basically a problem of priorities. We confess, we have left undone those things that ought to have done; and we have done those things which we ought not to have done.“ – Charles E. Hummel
33. “Why kill time when one can employ it.“ – Proverb
34. “You will never find time for anything. If you want time, you must make it.“ – Charles Bixton
35. “It’s not enough to be busy, so are the ants. The question is, what are we busy about?“ – Henry David Thoreau
36. “The surest way to be late is to have plenty of time.“ – Leo Kennedy
37. “Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin. ” – Mother Teresa
38. “A wise person does at once, what a fool does at last. Both do the same thing; only at different times.“ – Baltasar Gracian
39. “The less one has to do, the less time one finds to do it in.“ – Lord Chesterfield
40. “Set priorities for your goals. A major part of successful living lies in the ability to put first things first. Indeed, the reason most major goals are not achieved is that we spend our time doing second things first.“ – Robert J. Mckain
41. “Lost time is never found again.“ – Proverb
43. “Is what I’m doing or about to do getting us closer to our objective?“ – Robert Townsend
44. “To choose time is to save time.“ – Francis Bacon
45. “Never leave ’till tomorrow which you can do today.“ – Benjamin Franklin
46. “A day wasted on others is not wasted on one’s self.“ – Charles Dickens
47. “Time is what we want most, but what we use worst. ” – William Penn
48. “He lives long that lives well; and time misspent is not lived but lost.“ – Thomas Fuller
49. “Time has a wonderful way of weeding out the trivial.“ – Richard Ben Sapir
50. “He who lets time rule him will live the life of a slave.“ – John Arthorne
15 Bonus Quotes:
51. “You love what you find time to do.“ – Unknown
52. “One of the greatest resources people cannot mobilize themselves is that they try to accomplish great things. Most worthwhile achievements are the result of many little things done in a single direction.“ – Nido Qubein
53. “My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time. ” – Steve Jobs
54. “What comes first, the compass or the clock? Before one can truly manage time (the clock), it is important to know where you are going, what your priorities and goals are, in which direction you are headed (the compass).
Where you are headed is more important than how fast you are going. Rather than always focusing on what’s urgent, learn to focus on what is really important.“ – Unknown
55. “One worthwhile task carried to a successful conclusion is worth half-a-hundred half-finished tasks.“ – Malcolm S. Forbes
56. “Ordinary people think merely of spending time. Great people think of using it.“ – Unknown
57. “In all planning you make a list and you set priorities.“ – Alan Lakein
58. “No matter how busy you are, you must take time to make the other person feel important. ” – Mary Kay Ash
60. “Once you have mastered time, you will understand how true it is that most people overestimate what they can accomplish in a year – and underestimate what they can achieve in a decade!“ – Tony Robbins
61. “Make measurable progress in reasonable time.“ – Jim Rohn
62. “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.“ – Samuel Levenson
63. “Time stays long enough for those who use it.“ – Leonardo Da Vinci
64. “One thing you can’t recycle is wasted time.“ – Unknown
65. “The best thing to spend on your children is your time.“ – Louise Hart
The truth is, people tend to waste their time. Or they are busy with wrong things. This is the same with blogging and Internet Marketing. Social Media can be tremendously useful but also a major time waster. It depends on your choices.
These quotes above have helped me a lot. I hope they help you too. They help you analyse where you have gone wrong and get back on track. Your time is limited so you have to be careful how you use it. If you are a blogger or an Internet Marketer, you know that need more time.
These inspirational quotes above show you how to save and manage your time so that you can achieve your goals in life.
Before you go:
What one thing did you learn from these quotes about time management? Let me know. I would love to hear from you.
- How to Achieve Your Goals in Life? One Simple Strategy.
- 80 Quotes Overcoming Adversity
- How to Motivate Yourself to Keep Going? 76 Famous Quotes about Perseverance
- 58 Work Efficiency Quotes – Raise Your Achieving Power Right Now
- Why Is Concentration Important – 60 Famous Motivational Quotes Tell You Why.
- 51 Making Mistakes Quotes, Twitter Size