Let me start with this quote…
“Integrity is crucial for business success – once you can fake that, you’ve got it made.” – Henry Ford
See! Because integrity is key to business success, I collected these 64 famous quotes on integrity.
I collected these integrity quotes with business men, internet marketers, and bloggers in mind. I handpicked only these quotes relevant to businesses.
[Sidebar: Click here to learn about my #1 work-at-home opportunity! You’re gonna like this (Yes, I am using it since 2013).]
However, it’s not only about your business. It’s about your life. Your everything.
It’s like your foundation is built on solid rock. Waves, however big or strong they are, don’t have the power to knock you down. And vice versa.
“If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don’t have integrity, nothing else matters.” – Harvey Mackay
So, here we go:
Famous Quotes on Integrity – for Marketers and Bloggers
1. “To be persuasive, we must be believable; to be believable we must be credible; credible we must be truthful.” — Edward R. Murrow
2. “Nothing more completely baffles one who is full of trick and duplicity, than straightforward and simple integrity in another.” ― Charles Caleb Colton
3. “Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.” — Albert Einstein
4. “Integrity is the essence of everything successful.” ― R. Buckminster Fuller
5. “Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.” — Abraham Lincoln
6. “There are some things that money just can’t buy. Like manners, morals and integrity.” – Anonymous
7. “Integrity means that you are the same in public as you are in private.” ― Joyce Meyer
8. “Let no pleasure tempt thee, no profit allure thee, no persuasion move thee, to do anything which thou knowest to be evil; so shalt thou always live jollity; for a good conscience is a continual Christmas.” — Benjamin Franklin
9. “They will look at my career as the guy who gave it all but at the same time did it with integrity. That’s what we all aim for – the respect of the game as well as the honesty that’s played a part of that game.” – Lou Brock
10. “I’ve learned to try to sustain myself by holding on to the integrity of who I am. I’m not talking big diva. I’m quiet. I’m shy. And I became stronger when I stopped trying to be the person they wanted me to be.” ― Crystal Waters
11. “The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office.” ― Dwight D. Eisenhower
12. “If you don’t stand for something you will fall for anything.” ― Gordon A. Eadie
13. “Integrity is crucial for business success – once you can fake that, you’ve got it made.” – Henry Ford
14. “Whether it’s an $11 flip-flop or a $2 key ring or a $2,000 dress, they’re all done with integrity. They’re all done with a design sense. As long as the creativity exists, then I don’t think it’s a sellout. A sellout is putting your name on any piece of crap and then expecting people to buy it because it’s got your name on it.” ― Marc Jacobs
15. “If it is not right do not do it; if it is not true do not say it.” ― Marcus Aurelius
16. “It is true that integrity alone won’t make you a leader, but without integrity you will never be one.” ― Zig Ziglar
17. “Goodness is about character – integrity, honesty, kindness, generosity, moral courage, and the like. More than anything else, it is about how we treat other people.” ― Dennis Prager
18. “Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.” ― C. S. Lewis
19. “Be Impeccable With Your Word. Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.” ― Don Miguel Ruiz
20. “The main thing in measuring integrity is someone’s motive and intent, not how many records they sell. Our intent in Ministry was never to be big. We just wanted to make enough money to live and to buy a studio, which we have done in Austin.” ― Al Jourgensen
21. “If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don’t have integrity, nothing else matters.” – Harvey Mackay
22. “The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.” ― Bob Marley
23. “Once you get rid of integrity the rest is a piece of cake.” ― Larry Hagman
24. “My parents were both born and raised in the Depression. They instilled great values about integrity and the importance of hard work, and I’ve taken that with me to every job.” ― Mary Barra
25. “Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one.” ― Marcus Aurelius
26. “With integrity, you have nothing to fear, since you have nothing to hide. With integrity, you will do the right thing, so you will have no guilt.” ― Zig Ziglar
27. “A great man is always willing to be little.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
28. “In looking for people to hire, you look for three qualities: integrity, intelligence, and energy. And if they don’t have the first, the other two will kill you.” — Warren Buffet
29. “I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light I have.” ― Abraham Lincoln
30. “If you don’t have integrity, you have nothing. You can’t buy it. You can have all the money in the world, but if you are not a moral and ethical person, you really have nothing.” ― Henry Kravis
31. “A single lie destroys a whole reputation of integrity.” ― Baltasar Gracian
32. “Let me define a leader. He must have vision and passion and not be afraid of any problem. Instead, he should know how to defeat it. Most importantly, he must work with integrity.” ― A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
“Integrity is not a conditional word. It doesn’t blow in the wind or change with the weather. It is your inner image of yourself, and if you look in there and see a man who won’t cheat, then you know he never will.” ― John D. MacDonald
33. “I think copyright is moral, proper. I think a creator has the right to control the disposition of his or her works – I actually believe that the financial issue is less important than the integrity of the work, the attribution, that kind of stuff.” ― Esther Dyson
34. “The greatest asset, even in this country, is not oil and gas. It’s integrity. Everyone is searching for it, asking, ‘Who can I do business with that I can trust?’“ ― George Foreman
35. “As religion and faith are being driven out of the public square, the Judeo-Christian ethical foundations that have sustained our country since its beginning, are being lost and are being replaced with a humanistic amorality, a self-centered, pragmatic indifference that will ensure that our moral compasses will fail to point us in the right direction in the future.” — Archie B. Carroll, Professor of Management, Terry College of Business, University of Georgia
36. “Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” — Mark Twain
37. “I’ve learned many things in my life. What never fails is integrity, consistency, and loyalty.” – Bahiyah Shabazz
38. “Live so that when your children think of fairness, caring, and integrity, they think of you. H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
39. “Integrity of life is fame’s best friend, which nobly, beyond death, shall crown in the end.” ― John Webster
40. “Honest communication is built on truth and integrity and upon respect of the one for the other.” ― Benjamin E. Mays
41. “Nothing is at last sacred but the integrity of your own mind.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson,
42. “What is left when honor is lost?” — Publilius Syrus
43. “Integrity reveals beauty.” – Thomas Leonard
44. “We need to stress that personal integrity is as important as executive skill in business dealings….Setting an example from the top has a ripple effect throughout a business school or a corporation. After nearly three decades in business, 10 years as chief executive of a Big Eight accounting firm, I have learned that the standards set at the top filter throughout a company….[Quoting Professor Thomas Dunfee of the Wharton School:] ‘ A company that fails to take steps to produce a climate conducive to positive work-related ethical attitudes may create a vacuum in which employees so predisposed may foster a frontier-style, everyone for themselves mentality.’“ — Russell E. Palmer
45. “Your reputation and integrity are everything. Follow through on what you say you’re going to do. Your credibility can only be built over time, and it is built from the history of your words and actions.” — Maria Razumich-Zec
46. “There is no higher value in our society than integrity.” – Arlen Specter
47. “In my life, I’m just looking for that life of integrity that my father had. I have a good heart; I’m not a heartbreaker.” ― Johnathon Schaech
48. “Though negotiations are a rough game, you should never allow them to become a dirty game. Once you’ve agreed to a deal, don’t back out of it unless the other party fails to deliver as promised. Your handshake is your bond. As far as I’m concerned, a handshake is worth more than a signed contract. As an entrepreneur, a reputation for integrity is your most valuable commodity. If you try to put something over on someone, it will come back to haunt you.” — Victor Kiam
49. “To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.” ― Douglas Adams
50. “Necessity may well be called the mother of invention but calamity is the test of integrity.” ― Samuel Richardson
51. “Keep true, never be ashamed of doing right, decide on what you think is right and stick to it.” — George Eliot
52. “Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.” ― C. S. Lewis
53. “Your actions and your words should always agree with each other. Don’t say one thing, then do another.”
“The chief lesson I have learned in a long life is that the only way you can make a man trustworthy is by trusting him, and the surest way to make him untrustworthy is to distrust him and show your distrust.” — Henry L. Stimson, Former U.S. Secretary of State
54. “In the end, you should always do the right thing even if it’s hard.” ― Nicholas Sparks
55. “You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.” ― Abraham Lincoln
Integrity Quotes in the Bible
56. “Let me be weighed on honest scales, That God may know my integrity.” ― Job 31:6
57. “He who walks with integrity walks securely, But he who perverts his ways will become known.” ― Proverbs 10:9
58. “Better is the poor who walks in his integrity than one who is perverse in his lips, and is a fool.” ― Proverbs 19:1
59. “The righteous man walks in his integrity; His children are blessed after him.” ― Proverbs 20:7
60. “Better is the poor who walks in his integrity Than one perverse in his ways, though he be rich.” ― Proverbs 28:6
61. “Far be it from me That I should say you are right; Till I die I will not put away my integrity from me.” ― Job 27:5
62. “The integrity of the upright will guide them, But the perversity of the unfaithful will destroy them.” ― Proverbs 11:3
63. “He who walks with integrity walks securely, But he who perverts his ways will become known.” ― Proverbs 10:9
64. “…in all things showing yourself to be a pattern of good works; in doctrine showing integrity, reverence, incorruptibility…” ― Titus 2:7
All in all, even if you take away just a few of these 64 famous quotes about integrity, they help you become a better person. These integrity quotes help you build a rock-solid foundation for your life and business as well.
Finally, let me ask you this: Are you interested in making an honest income online, which brings you a financial freedom? If so, why not try my #1 Internet training platform. It has a free starter membership, so there are no obligations for you. Honestly.
Just click on the link below and you will learn how you will benefit from it.
Before you go:
What do you think? Is Integrity in business that necessary or not? And, which of these 64 famous quotes on integrity you liked best? Why? Your feedback is important to me so, please do me a favor and drop me a comment below.
- 58 Work Efficiency Quotes – Raise Your Achieving Power Right Now
- Why Is Concentration Important – 60 Famous Motivational Quotes Tell You Why.
- 90 Famous Quotes About Writing – Boost Your Writing Skills Right Now
- 50 Quotes About Writing Headlines That Attract The Most Readers – by Caples, Hopkins, Collier, etc.