Do you need a good analytics tool for a Twitter? If so, then scroll through the list of the following 19 best Twitter Analytics tools 2016 and see which one you prefer.
I sorted the tools for you so that in the part A of the list there are only those tools with a price tag. The second part of the list (B) includes FREE Twitter analytics tools. Otherwise, all the tools are in alphabetical order.
There is one thing that I want to mention, though. While doing my personal researches, I have found that payware tools with a free trial or limited free plan are often advertised as free tools. In my opinion, it’s confusing and not particularly honest toward customers.
That’s why I have made plain clear that a free tool here is free indeed.
And although few of those payware Twitter analytics tools have free trials or free plans available, they’re still payware. Their free parts are mostly massively limited.
If you prefer an entirely FREE tool, go right to the second part of the list.
Anyway, payware or freeware, most of them you can try for free. So why not try them right now and pick the one you like best?
Here we go
A. Best Twitter Analytics Tools – Payware
It is a tool to visualize Twitter communities and find influencers. Bluenod tool maps and visualizes a Twitter profile, community or hashtag. It helps you see what was being tweeted and by whom (Twitter influence) and with what amplification.
- Find influencers
- Manage your Twitter lists
- Export data and get more insight on hashtags
- Target topic-related communities
- Identify influencers and their networks
- Connect with key influencers
- Visualize real-time information
- Display your event community and embed your map
- Manage attendees Twitter lists
From $35 per month.
CrowdRiff is a platform and a digital asset manager for Twitter and the other main social media channels. It uses a unique scoring system, which makes it easier for you to find, manage and share the content that matters to you.
- Command your content from a fully searchable collection of curated visual assets from across the social web.
- Develop personal relationships as a natural byproduct of your workflow by initiating individualized shoutouts to your content creators.
- Get rights to visual content quickly and securely
- Post, publish and embed content wherever you need to
- Make it easier for people to take action by layering targeted calls to action onto your content.
Klear is one of those social intelligence platforms that provides you solutions for social monitoring, influencer marketing, and competitive intelligence.
- Social media listening, analytics, and reporting.
- Find and create relationships with the top influencers in your sector and build your community
- Track your landscape, see what’s working for them and develop your strategy
Limited Free Plan. Other plans from $249 per month
In-depth social media analytics for all Twitter and the other main networks. It’s a web-based tool to help you track, benchmark and optimize your social media performance. It allows you benchmark your numbers against your competitors’. Then derive an optimal social media strategy.
- Get valuable competitor insights and data
- Combine the social media data of all your social networks in one tool.
- Visualizes and checks your social marketing success, presented in a clean and neat design.
- Automate the reporting of your social media analysis.
Free Trial. Plans from $129 per month
5. Rowfeeder Social Media Monitoring and Analysis made easy. Simple Twitter and Facebook monitoring, beautiful reports and analytics in Excel.
Does not exist anymore.
One of the leading social media analytics to provide in-depth measurement and reporting across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. This social analytics tool is specially designed for brand marketers and social teams.
- Analyze and understand the audiences, conversations, and competitors that matter to you across every channel.
- Uncover the impact your brand tactics have on audience engagement and optimize for the best results possible.
Free Trial. Plans from $500 per month.
The tool to help you identify, organize, and manage your followers on Twitter and Instagram in an easy way.
Limited Free Plan. Other plans from $49 per month.
This is an iOS app for See all stats about any Twitter or Instagram account, be it yours, your competitors’, your friends, celebrities or just about anyone! Track these stats over time to see how these accounts are performing.
B. FREE Twitter Analytics Tool
Gain intelligence, expand buyer personas, generate campaign specific audiences, serve relevant content to the right people at the right time.
- Segment your own or new target audiences. Identify influencers. Connect and leverage their communities
- Who does your audience say they are? What do they talk about? How do they think? Uncover what makes people tick
- Whether public or private, organic or paid, optimize your audience engagement at scale
- Track all your organic and paid campaigns in detail
10. Daily 140
- Get a daily email with the most recent follows and favorites of five Twitter users of your choice.
- Receive a highly actionable daily digest alerting you to these new signals.
- Learn & Explore via others’ social activity.
Helps you create and share great content. For this Klout
- Suggests shareable content that your audience hasn’t seen yet.
- Track how retweets, likes, and shares change your Klout Score.
12. My Top Tweet
Analyzes any Twitter account to show you their most retweeted tweets!
Riffle by CrowdRiff (Free Chrome Extension) is a simple tool that gathers Twitter engagement, interest and activity analytics in real time.
- Adds a personal touch to every interaction to improve customer experience and build brand loyalty.
- Enables companies to find the influencers in the online community and gain key intelligence on competitors.
- Integrates with every Twitter platform.
14. Social Bearing
Powerful Twitter Analytics for tweets, timelines and twitter maps. Find, filter and sort tweets or handles by influence, engagement, sentiment, location and more.
- Real-time Twitter searches, insights & analytics
- See who’s tweeting about you or your brand
- Fullscreen tweets and auto refresh features
- Sort tweets by reach, engagements, language & more
- View top influencers, mentions & hashtags
Socialbakers is an exciting social media analytic tools from the Czech Republic. It provides social media management services and deep data analytics for most of the social media platforms like Twitter, Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, etc.
SumAll is your social media analytics and business dashboard. It helps you understand your audience and thus make better marketing decisions.
- Helps you create social marketing campaigns that cover your entire customer base.
- See your followers, understand your fans, and target the audiences you’re looking for all from our brand new interface.
- Lets you export your Twitter audience with Time Zone, Network Size, Following, and Engagement data so you can make your ads and messaging more precise.
- Help you improve your social media campaigns with actionable, data-driven guidelines and validate those efforts with visualizations.
Analyze your connections on Twitter. How many mentions and retweets did you get? Users you are most engaged with. Interactive map with locations of users …
- Analyze any user on Twitter
- Analyze keywords and hashtags on Twitter
- Analyze from any device
Free Browse, search, filter and get insights on the people you follow and those who follow you. Backup/export tweets, retweets, mentions and reports to Excel & PDF
- Get detailed and visual analytics on anyone’s tweets, retweets, replies, mentions, hashtags…
- Browse, search, filter and get insights on the people you follow and those who follow you
- Backup/export tweets, retweets, mentions and reports to Excel & PDF in just one click
- Monitor your interactions with other Twitter users: mentions, retweets, favorites…
Twitter Analytics is a powerful analytics tool, and if you know how to use it properly, you can benefit tremendously. It helps you learn how to make your Tweets more successful. Also, explore the interests, locations, and demographics of your followers.
Did you have time to try any of those 19 best Twitter analytics tools? Some of them are stronger than others; some come with a hefty price tag while others are completely free. Yet if you are serious about Twitter and social media marketing, you should consider using at least one or two of them. They help you analyze and plan your social media campaigns much more efficiently.
And finally, if you happen to be a newbie marketer, do you want to learn how to build a successful internet business right from scratch?
Before you go:
Please tell me which one of these 19 best Twitter analytics tools do you like the most? And why? Do you know or use any other analytics tool that is not listed here? Please let me know by dropping a short comment below.
- Does Buying Twitter Followers Work – Detailed Review 2016
- How to Get More People to Follow You on Twitter – The Definitive Guide to Professional Twitter Bio.
- Most Used Hashtags on Twitter by the Top 50 Social Media Power Influencers 2015
- Twitter Bios of the Top-100 Social Media Power Influencers, 2015.
- 50 Funny Twitter Bios – Is Your Bio Like One of These?